- We are experts in the automated control of production and patient care processes within the healthcare sector
- Our speciality are processes that include biological and pharmacological products used in medicine
- We design and deploy customized solutions for our users
“We create automation and safety solutions”
- We design sustainable solutions based on state-of-the art technology well matured in other sectors
- We use a common platform composed of hardware and software of our own, which we specifically adapt for each application area
“We combine cutting-edge technology and specific developments”
- We are a team of engineers who aim at helping medicine professionals on their daily duties
- We keep a close collaboration with our users to ensure everything they need is always as expected
“We listen and collaborate closely”
Is composed of a passionate group of professionals with recognized talent, experience and proven ability to develop innovative technological solutions.
2009. Foundation supported by CAMPUS, the venture program of the University of Malaga and the Andalusian Agency for Innovation and Development (IDEA).
2013 (March). Casiopea ESm2m –Ámbar Venture Capital- acquires 100% of AT-Biotech shares and it hires a new leadership team. Since then, an exclusive group of private investors with a strong technology and entrepreneurship background have been joining.
2013 (December). Partnership with Biobanco de Andalucía to deploy Rhesus in Sevilla-Huelva’s blood establishment.
2014 (August). First contract with Banc de Sang i Teixits de Catalunya (BST) to deploy Rhesus in Hospital Dr. Josep Trueta (Girona).
2015 (January). Beginning of our international expansion and extension of our team in Germany.
2015 (June). Two international publications: 1) Congress of the International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT) – London, 2) Award for best abstract, Congress of the Spanish Society of Blood Transfusion and Cellular Therapy (SETS) – Seville.
2015 (October). Member of ISBT’s IT Working Party and its traceability and RadioFrequency IDentification (RFID) taskforces.
2015 (December). 200.000 blood components controlled by Rhesus.
2016 (March). Pioneering contract with BST to deploy Rhesus in 13 big hospitals in Catalonia.
2017. Significant enlargement of our product portfolio and relevant diversification in other areas of application.
2017 (March). 20.000 blood transfusions completed with Rhesus.
2017 (June). Launch of our FRIGEA Blood solution for cold chain control of blood components.